Important Legal Information
The following terms, conditions, and notices (“Site Rules”) apply to all visitors or users of this website, and of microsites, mobile websites or mobile applications of our brands and lines of business that expressly adopt these Site Rules (collectively, the “Site”). We may refer to our brands and lines of business as “we,” “us,” or “our” throughout the Site Rules. By using this Site, you agree to be bound by these rules and regulations, as they may be modified by us at any time and posted on this Site. In the event of a violation of these Site Rules, we reserve the right to seek all remedies available by law and in equity.
As referred to in these Site Rules, “Bikinis Love Designs” refers to Bikinis Love Designs Direct Brand Management, LLC, or Bikinis Love Designs Stores Brand Management, Inc., and other companies affiliated with these companies.
Your User Submissions
We may at times invite you to respond to an invitation to post digital content in the manner specified (“Content”), for example, by using the specified tags, e.g., the hashtag and the brand tag or by launching Content from the Site (the “Invitation”). By “Content,” we mean all content including, without limitation, text, graphics, video, photographic, and audio content that comprise the content that you post in response to such an Invitation. By responding to such an Invitation with your Content or by applying any required hashtags or other tags, you agree to these Site Rules. Specifically, you:
- Represent that you are a legal resident of the US, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, or other United States territory or possession, and are at least 18 years of age.
- Grant to Bikinis Love Designs a worldwide license in perpetuity (i.e. everywhere and forever) to use (including publishing or re-publishing) your Content for marketing purposes in any media format.
- Represent that you own or have secured all rights, title, and interest in the Content.
- Represent that you have obtained express permission from everyone who took, or is appearing in, your Content.
- Represent that you will not submit Content that
- (a) violates the rights of others (such as copyright, trademark, or right of publicity),
- (b) is indecent, obscene, harassing, or inappropriate
- (c) features anyone under the age of 18, or
- (d) features partial or full nudity or alcohol/drug use.
- Acknowledge that you will not be compensated in any way for our use of your Content.
- Represent that you understand that we may retouch, edit or otherwise alter Content (such as photos) without your ability to inspect or pre-approve.
If you do not fully consent to and authorize use of Content as outlined here, do not respond to the Invitation. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A purchase will not increase the chance that we will use your Content.
If you want to have your submission taken off the Site at any time, please contact us.
The Site and all of its materials, including, but not limited to, its software or HTML code, scripts, text, artwork, photographs, images, video, and audio (collectively, “Materials” ) are protected by copyright laws and other U.S. and international laws and treaties and are property of Bikinis Love Designs or its licensors. All Materials are provided through the Site as a service to its current and prospective visitors and may be used only for personal and informational purposes and only if you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the Materials. No right, title or interest in Bikinis Love Designs Materials is conveyed to you. You may not copy, reproduce, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, post, modify, create derivative works from, sell, license or otherwise exploit the Site or any of its Materials without our prior written permission; you may not access or use the Site for any competitive or commercial purpose; nor may you permit any copying of our Materials. Any unauthorized copying, alteration, distribution, transmission, performance, display, or other use of these Materials is prohibited. Any and all rights not expressly granted are reserved by Bikinis Love Designs, as applicable.
You are permitted to share Material or Content provided through the Site on social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or similar services. This permission is a limited license to use the Content and Materials solely for such purposes and does not represent a transfer of title in any Bikinis Love Designs Materials or Content.
Bikinis Love Designs owns all rights regarding its trademarks, trade names, logos, brand names and trade dress (“Trademarks”). These Trademarks are registered and/or common law trademarks of Bikinis Love Designs and they are protected by U.S. and international laws and treaties. No license to the use of such Trademarks is granted to you under these Site Rules or by your use of the Site. Your misuse of our Trademarks displayed on the Site is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that we may aggressively enforce our intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including through civil remedies and criminal prosecution.
We have a no-tolerance policy regarding the use of our Trademarks in metatags and/or hidden text. Specifically, the use of our Trademarks in metatag keywords is trademark infringement, and the use of our Trademarks in page text, metatags, and/or hidden text for purposes of gaining higher rankings from search engines is unfair competition. Linking to any web page on the Site is prohibited absent our express written permission. Associating or juxtaposing our Site or its Materials (e.g., through framing or inline linking) with advertisements and/or other information not originating from our Site is expressly prohibited.
We make our website available in a mobile-friendly format, as well (our “Mobile Site”). All mobile phones that have Internet access can make use of the Mobile Site. Users with mobile phones that have this access also have the option to view the full html website that is available on your PC. You should be aware that some of the special pricing and promotions offered on the full html website may not show up on the Mobile Site. However, you can use the Mobile Site to take advantage of our special pricing and promotions that you view on the full html website or that you receive in an email offering from us, by using the code specified on the full html website or in the email when you are on the Mobile Site.
One or more patents may apply to this website, including without limitation U.S. patent no. 6029142.
Prohibited Uses of Website and Services
You shall not post, transmit, redistribute, upload, or promote any communications, content or materials that contain corrupted files, viruses, or any other similar software files, the intent of which is to damage the operation of another’s computer; are unlawful, threatening, harassing, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, sexually explicit, hateful, profane, indecent, racially or ethnically derogatory, or otherwise objectionable; contain chain letters or pyramid schemes; contain any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, or other forms of solicitation to other users, individuals or entities; impersonate any person, business or entity, including us (our brands, lines of business, subsidiaries, and affiliated companies) and our employees and agents; encourage conduct that would constitute a criminal offense; give rise to civil liability; violate any law; or exhibit any conduct that, in our judgment, restricts, impairs, interferes or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying the Site and/or our related services and products. Bikinis Love Designs reserves the right to block or deny access to the Site to anyone at any time for any reason.
Periodically, links may be established from the Site to one or more external websites or resources operated by third parties (the “Third Party Sites”). These links are provided for your convenience only. In addition, certain Third Party Sites also may provide links to the Site. None of such links should be deemed to imply that Bikinis Love Designs endorses the Third Party Sites or any content therein. We do not control and are not responsible for any Third Party Sites or any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available through such Third Party Sites. Access to any Third Party Sites is at your own risk.
We control the Site from offices within the State of Ohio. We do not imply that the materials published on the Site are appropriate for use outside of the United States. If you access the Site from outside of the United States, you do so on your own initiative and you are responsible for compliance with local laws.
We may terminate, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Site, including the availability of any features of the Site, at any time and without notice. We also reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove any portion of these Site Rules in whole or in part, at any time and without notice. Accordingly, this means we may terminate the authorization, rights and license given in these Site Rules at any time and without notice. Your continued use of the Site after any changes to these Site Rules are posted will be considered acceptance of those changes.
Notice of Copyright Infringement under the “Digital Millennium Copyright Act” (DMCA)
We do not permit copyright infringing activities on the Site. We may remove any content of any kind that a user posts to the Site (“User Communications”), e.g., if properly informed that the User Communications infringe another’s copyright rights. We may terminate the ability to submit User Communications if, under appropriate circumstances, a person submitting User Communications to the Site is determined to be a repeat infringer. If you are a copyright owner or an agent for such owner and believe that any User Communications on the Site by third parties infringes upon your copyrights, you may notify us by providing the following information in writing:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive copyright right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the location where the original or an authorized copy of the copyrighted work exists;
- Identification of the User Communication(s) or material that is claimed to be infringing and a description of the infringing activity and information reasonably sufficient to permit Bikinis Love Designs to locate the same;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the User Communication(s) or material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive copyright right that is allegedly infringed.
If you fail to comply with all of the requirements above, your notice may not be valid.
Store Purchase Return Guidelines
WHAT PRODUCTS CAN BE RETURNED?
ANY items(s) purchased that you don’t love may be exchanged or returned. This includes Sale & Clearance merchandise and items received as gifts.
Store merchandise can only be returned or exchanged in a Bikinis Love Designs Store located in the same country/location where purchased. Price tags are not required, but will make the processing of your return/exchange easier.
We are unable to accept items where the sewn-in garment tag has been cut or removed (where applicable). We are unable to accept returns or exchanges on store purchases by mail.
HOW WILL I RECEIVE MY REFUND?
WITH AN ORIGINAL RECEIPT:
- Within 90 days of purchase:
Bikinis Love Designs will exchange merchandise or issue a refund in the original form and amount of payment for the returned merchandise.
- After 90 days of purchase:
Bikinis Love Designs will exchange merchandise or issue a merchandise credit based on the original purchase price for the returned merchandise.
- KEEP IN MIND:
All applicable promotions, discounts, offers, free items (as part of a qualifying purchase) and coupons granted at the time of purchase will be prorated and applied to the amount of refund or credit. You will be limited to 7 returns, including exchanges for merchandise of lesser value, within a 90 day period (this does not include defective merchandise).
WITHOUT AN ORIGINAL RECEIPT:
- The payment and return policy posted at the time of your return will apply.
- Bikinis Love Designs will exchange merchandise or issue a merchandise credit based on the lowest selling price for the returned merchandise factoring in all promotions, discounts, offers, free items (as part of a qualifying purchase), and coupons that may have applied.
- You will be limited to $250 in non-receipted returns within a 90 day period (this does not include defective merchandise).
- Commonly recognized, current, valid government-issued IDs (US-issued ID; State-issued ID; Driver’s License (DL), including US and Canadian DL; Military ID; or Passport) will be required for non-receipted returns and exchanges. Bikinis Love Designs scans or collects information from your ID solely for the purpose of preventing return abuse. Bikinis Love Designs will not sell the information obtained through this process. To obtain a copy of your return history, you may contact us at email@example.com
WITH A GIFT RECEIPT:
- Bikinis Love Designs will exchange merchandise or issue a merchandise credit in an amount equal to the original purchase price for the returned merchandise. All applicable promotions, discounts, offers, free items (as part of a qualifying purchase) and coupons granted at the time of purchase will be prorated and applied to the credited amount.
What information is collected and how is it used?
Information You Actively Provide through our Services
You actively provide personal information when you visit our Services to do all the things typically associated with online services. Examples of the personal information we collect include name, address, phone number, email address, personal preferences, payment card number, purchase and ordering information, demographic information, responses to survey questions, sizing information and any other information you choose to provide. Our Services may also give you the option to upload or share pictures or videos of yourself and others. You know what information you directly provide, because you are affirmatively and actively submitting the information.
This information is collected at various places on our Services: for instance, when you check out with your online order; engage with our mobile applications; subscribe to catalogues, email offers, and mobile messaging offers; participate in surveys; join “Bikinis Love Designs”; enter contests or sweepstakes; or interact with special-event or program offers.
We may also collect information that you provide on our Services about people you know. For example, we collect your gift recipient’s contact information to process your gift orders. We may also collect contact information about your friends and family members when you participate in one of our refer-a-friend programs. In these instances, we may send a message to your friend or family member on your behalf. Please ensure that you only submit email addresses of individuals with whom you have a personal or family relationship and who would want to receive the message from you.
Information Your Devices Provide Automatically
You may provide information about your location when you access or use our Services.
When you access our Services, your computer, phone, or other device provides navigational information, such as browser type and version, service-provider identification, IP address, the site or online service from which you came, and the site or online service to which you navigate.
You also provide information about the computer or mobile device used to access our Services, such as the hardware model, operating system and version, identification numbers assigned to your mobile device, such as the ID for Advertising (IDFA) on Apple devices, and the Advertising ID on Android devices, mobile network information, and website or app usage behavior.
- COOKIES, CLEAR GIFS AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
To better understand how you interact with our Services, we may collect information using cookies, clear-gifs (also known as web beacons or web bugs) and similar technologies. We deliver a customized experience and do not currently respond to “Do Not Track” signals of web browsers.
A cookie is a small amount of data that’s stored by your browser on your device. It’s used to do things like see how you navigate our Services, what you click on, remember you and your online purchases when you return, and recognize you and honor a special deal for you, when you redeem one of our offers from a third party’s site. This helps us improve and deliver our Services, provide better customer service, tailor and improve your online experience, and tailor offers to you based on your unique tastes and both your online and offline (e.g., in-store) interactions and purchase history.
A clear gif is a nearly invisible pixel-sized graphic image on a web page, web-based document or email message. It helps us do things like view the URL of the page on which the clear gif appears and the time the site, document or email in question is viewed; and recognize you and honor a special deal for you, when you navigate from a third party’s site to redeem one of our offers that may have appeared there. Clear gifs in emails help us confirm the receipt of, and response to, our emails, including those that you forward to friends and family; and they help deliver a more personalized or better online experience.
In addition to cookies and clear gifs, we may also use device identifiers, web storage, and other technologies to collect information about your interactions with our content and Services.
Purposes of Information Collection
We use personal information about you, which is collected through the Services to:
- process your online orders;
- open an online account at your request;
- personalize your online experience with content and offers that are tailored to your interests;
- provide customer service, whether it’s responding to a request or following up on an order;
- include you in surveys and contests;
- enable you to post your content, such as comments, images or videos;
- facilitate networks of online social activity centered around our products and services;
- improve our Services, the manner in which offers are made on our Services, the purchase decisions of our visitors, and the interactions visitors have with our Services;
- improve your experience with our Services: for example through faster, better, smarter, and more customized online interactions;
- enable you to interact with third-party content service providers, whether by linking to their sites, viewing their content within our online environment, or by viewing our content within their online environment;
- market our products and services that may be of interest to you–for instance, we may add you to the “Bikinis Love Designs” email list when you make an online purchase or sign up to receive emails; or we may add you to “Bikinis Love Designs” print-catalogue list when you make an online purchase or to the “Bikinis Love Designs” email list if you sign up for “Bikinis Love Designs”; and
- create aggregated, pseudonomized or anonymized information for statistical purposes.
Information Others Observe or Collect through Technology
We evaluate and select third-party service providers to help us provide certain features on our Services and analyze our visitors’ preferences for us, through the use of such services as Google Analytics. These service providers may use some or all the technologies described above.
How is technology used to serve our advertisements on other online services and what choices do you have?
We contract with third-party advertising companies, which may collect information about your use and interactions with the Services, over time and across third-party websites and online services, for use in delivering tailored online display and banner advertising to you on other websites and online services. To serve this advertising, these third-party companies place, use, or rely on the technologies described above, including cookies, clear gifs, device identifiers and similar technologies to obtain information about customer interactions with us through our Services and interactions with other online services. These companies use the information they collect to serve you ads that are targeted to your interests.
To opt out of the use of data collected from the mobile applications on your device to serve ads that are targeted to your interests, consult the settings on your device. You can also click the preference icon that may appear on some of our advertising served through use of these technologies.
How do our Services interact with third-party services and content?
We link to third-party sites and services, or otherwise display third-party content through our Services. We do this for your convenience. We don’t endorse or generally have any affiliation with these third parties.
Here are examples of the types of third-party content and services available through or via our Services:
- INTERACTIVE MAPS
We may facilitate easy access to the online maps of content providers like Google. There you can get quick location, driving, and contact information for our stores.
- SWEEPSTAKES, CONTESTS, AND SURVEY SITES
- SOCIAL NETWORKING AND OTHER THIRD-PARTY SITES AND SERVICES
What choices do you have over how your information is used?
You may remove yourself from the “Bikinis Love Designs” email list by following the removal instructions located at the bottom of each commercial. If at any time you’d like to stop future delivery of “Bikinis Love Designs” email offers, simply follow the removal instructions located at the bottom of each “Bikinis Love Designs” message. Opting out of any of these emails will not stop operational or transactional messages such as password-reset or account related information from the brand or line of business in question. We may occasionally provide you with the opportunity to opt in to receive email messages from third parties. If you do opt in, we’ll share your email address with the specific third party in question. Please review their privacy policies to see how they treat your personal information.
- MOBILE TEXT MESSAGING
If you’ve signed up for mobile text messaging offers (e.g., from “Bikinis Love Designs”) but later decide you no longer wish to receive these offers, simply follow the opt-out instructions included in the mobile message.
- MOBILE PUSH NOTIFICATIONS/ALERTS
With your consent, we may send push notifications or alerts to your mobile device. You can deactivate these messages at any time by changing the notification settings on your mobile device.
- LOCATION INFORMATION
You may have the ability to turn location-based services on and off by adjusting the settings of your Internet browser or mobile device or, for some devices, by revoking permission for our mobile apps to access your location information.
- COOKIES AND CLEAR GIFS
Your browser may offer the ability to block or delete cookies from your device. Simply follow your browser’s instructions on how to block and clear cookies.
How do you update your personal information?
We need your help to keep your personal information accurate and up-to-date. You may update or modify your billing- and shipping-related information, and other account information, by logging onto our Services (e.g., Your Account on the “Bikinis Love Designs” website).
How do we secure your information on our Services?
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information we collect through our Services against accidental, unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use. While we implement the above security measures on our site, you should be aware that 100% security is never possible.
Where is personal information stored and processed?
Our employees involved in data processing and our servers are based in Columbus, Ohio, US, and other locations throughout the United States. We work with affiliated and unaffiliated service providers in the United States, the United Kingdom, India, China, and other jurisdictions around the world.
Whom should you contact with questions or concerns?
If you have general questions about our Policy, please feel free to contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org